- This event has already taken place.
Learn Eskimo Roll
17 June - 18 June
Learn the Eskimo Roll! Are you tired of emptying your boat after every capsize? If you either don't know how to roll yet, or you want to improve your rolling technique on standing water, then you've come to the right place!
We approach the role step by step, with many preliminary exercises. So everyone will have enough time to work on their own problem areas. The goal of the course is to be able to do the Eskimo roll with the paddle. We know that the way to get there is a little different for everyone. That's why we'll be watching you closely to give you each exactly the tip that will take you further!
Kayak course information
- "Hip bend" and straighten the boat
- Eskimo roll with float
- Eskimo roll with paddle
- Capsize the kayak and turn it up again at a fixed anchor point, at a moving anchor point, at a float.
- Preliminary considerations for rolling motion with paddle
- Roller with paddle
- Lake Natterer
To participate in the rolling course you must
- can swim.
- be in good general health.
- be at least 12 years old.
- Be able to implement the Eskimo roll in calm water with the paddle
- Long sleeve top in fleece or merino wool
- In the S2S Shop
- Lake Natterer 1, 6161 Natters
- Daily from 10:00 a.m. to about 5:00 p.m.
- Course fee € 200,00
- Rental equipment € 60,00
You still have questions about this offer? Then contact us at any time by e-mail. We look forward to advising you!