- This event has already taken place.
Advanced 2 Weekend
22 July - 23 July
Do you feel comfortable on class II whitewater and want to finally get into more difficult waters? Or are you already on class III whitewater a lot, but would like to be a bit more confident? Then this is your course. We will show you how much fun more gradient and more water pressure can be if you just rely on the current and your technique.
In this course we will focus on clean technique, the use of the current, the assessment of lines and on navigation tactics in the group. The goal of the course is to develop routine in class III whitewater .
Kayak course information
- Flow theory with pen and paper
- Recognize and use different currents on the river
- Steering kayak by weight shift and upper body rotation
- Sweeping water with forward stroke and draw stroke
- Control of the kayak by proper edging and pulling the paddle blade
- Scouting: Assessing hazards, choosing lines
- Group driving tactics: communication and safety guards
- Impact cushion ride
- Sweeping water
- Punch stones
- Sweep water combinations
- Brandenberer Ache
- Inn, Imster Gorge
- Lower Ötz
- Lower Sill
In order to participate at Advanced 2 Course , you must
- can swim.
- be in good general health.
- be confident at class II whitewater .
- be at least 14 years old (for younger ones we offer special youth courses offered).
- Be able to drive independently class III whitewater
- In the S2S Shop
- Lake Natterer 1, 6161 Natters
- Daily from 10:00 a.m. to about 5:30 p.m.
- Course fee € 200,00
- Rental equipment € 60,00
You still have questions about this offer? Then contact us at any time by e-mail. We look forward to advising you!