- This event has already taken place.
3 June - 4 June
Stay in the boat, no matter how wild it is!
The Eskimo roll on the river opens the way to more difficult white water.
This course is about transferring the roll from standing to flowing water. We will focus on the psychological aspects to build confidence in your role. We start in standing water and slowly move on to more difficult exercises. The personal difficulties of each individual are taken into account.
Because those who dare to practice more, learn faster!
Kayak course information
- Adapting the rolling technique to the requirements on the river
- Orientation under water
- Anxiety Management
- Strategies for difficult situations
- max. 4 participants
To join Whitewater Roll course you must have
- can swim.
- be in good general health.
- class II whitewater can drive safely.
- master the Rolling Course safely.
- be at least 12 years old.
- Lake Natterer
- Brandenberger Ache
- Roll up in white water.
- Master individual difficulties in implementing the Eskimo roll in whitewater.
- Develop a strategy for coping with anxiety.
- Individual take home practice assignments.
- In the S2S Shop
- Lake Natterer 1, 6161 Natters
- Daily from 10:00 a.m. to about 5:30 p.m.
- Course fee € 240,00
- Rental equipment € 60,00
You still have questions about this offer? Then contact us at any time by e-mail. We look forward to advising you!