The roll on the river opens the way to more difficult white water.
This course is about transferring the role from standing to flowing water. We specifically address the psychological aspects in order to build confidence in our own role. We start in standing water and slowly move on to more difficult exercises. The personal difficulties of each individual are taken into account.
Because those who dare to practice more, learn faster!
The course for those who can roll on the lake and still get off too often on the river.
Kayak course information
- Adapting the rolling technique to the requirements on the river
- Orientation under water
- Anxiety Management
- Strategies for difficult situations
- max. 4 participants:inside
In order to participate in this course, you must
- can swim.
- master the reel safely on standing water(here is the course for this).
- be in generally good health.
- can safely paddle WW II.
- Roll up in white water.
- Master individual difficulties in implementing the Eskimo roll in whitewater.
- Develop a strategy for coping with anxiety.
- Individual take home practice assignments.