- This event has already taken place.
Advanced 1 weekend
17 June - 18 June
In the advanced 1 weekend you will gain confidence on class II whitewater. The goal is that at the end of the course you will be able to go with your friends, even without "better riders", on class II whitewater sections. The technique you learn here, you will of course later use in the heavy whitewater.
Kayak course information
- Repetition of the basic techniques on the lake
- Flow theory with pen and paper
- Recognize and use different currents on the river
- Steering kayak by weight shift and upper body rotation
- Sweeping water with forward stroke and draw stroke
- Control of the kayak by proper edging and pulling the paddle blade
- Introduction to belaying with throw bag (Basic Kit)
- Eskimo roll on the lake
- Rope ferry across the river (traverse)
- Sweeping water
- Combinations of several sweep waters or different obstacles
- Quick change of direction
- Punch stones
- Inn in Innsbruck
- Sill in Innsbruck
- Lower reaches of the Brandenberger Ache
- Consolidate and deepen the basic techniques
- Be able to drive independently class II whitewater
- In the S2S Shop
- Lake Natterer 1, 6161 Natters
- Daily from 10:00 a.m. to about 5:30 p.m.
- Course fee € 200,00
- Rental equipment € 60,00
You still have questions about this offer? Then contact us at any time by e-mail. We look forward to advising you!